InkBlog

9 Red Flags In Beyonce And Jay-Z's Marriage

It might not be just Rihanna that Beyoncé was reportedly worried about. The singer reportedly has a jealous streak, according to a source close to the artist. Actor Tiffany Haddish, who is a friend of Bey's, claims she was at an after-party hosted by Jay-Z in 2018 when a mystery woman got a little too close to comfort. 

"I was talking to Jay-Z for a little bit, and there was another actress that was there who was also talking to Jay-Z," she told TV One's "Uncensored" (per Capital Xtra). "She touched Jay-Z's chest and Beyoncé came walking up like 'B*tttchhh!'" Haddish explained. "She didn't say that. But her demeanor, her body from the way she walked up on her was like, 'Get your hands off my man's chest.'"

The "Girls Trip" actor seemingly alluded to the incident in an interview with Vulture in which she explained what led to her Instagram selfie with the singer. "Okay, so what had happened was, something had went down with somebody at the party, right?" Haddish said, adding, "I'm not at liberty to say what had went down at the party." She continued: "But Beyoncé was just telling me to have a good time, and I was like, 'No, I'm gonna end up fighting this b*tch!' She was like, 'No, have fun, Tiffany,' and I said, 'I'm only going to have fun if you take a selfie with me.'"

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7XCpKCsr5mbwW%2BvzqZmamxgan11f46rnJ1llqGuqL%2BMm5yyp56Ysm62wLJks2Wdlr%2BztcCgnGg%3D

Almeda Bohannan

Update: 2024-05-07